Pirates of the Silicon Valley Movie- Reaction

https://www.recenzent.org.ua/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/pirates-of-silicon-valley.jpg

    Apple and Microsoft are two well-known businesses in the business and technological spheres, respectively. Even if the history of the foundation and ascent of these two companies to market supremacy has been repeated several times, there is always something new to learn from their accomplishments. As I watched "Pirates of Silicon Valley," I was interested by the different tactics that Steve Jobs and Bill Gates took to gain success.

    Steve Jobs was unquestionably intelligent. He had a vision for the future years before his time. To achieve that aim, he was willing to take risks and defy convention. But, the cost of his future-focused laser focus is high. Jobs had a reputation for putting the future and those around him before them, which created a toxic workplace and a high rate of employee turnover at Apple. His obsession with perfection eventually led to a frightened and stressful work atmosphere that made it challenging for many people to follow his leadership, despite the fact that he was responsible for some of the most famous products in history, like as the iPod and the iPhone.

    On the other hand, Bill Gates was praised for his capacity to uplift and support his staff. He was a pro at delegating responsibilities and pushing his team members to take ownership of their work. As a result, Microsoft had a culture of trust and teamwork, and many of its workers thought Gates valued and supported them. He was willing to take chances and make important choices, but he always did so after giving the matter great thought and keeping the whole picture in mind.

    I can't help but consider my own values as a prospective technopreneur as I consider the various strategies that Gates and Jobs adopted. I respect a good workplace and its employees highly, like many other people do. In my view, achieving both financial prosperity and personal satisfaction necessitates the establishment of a cohesive team and promoting a feeling of inclusion. Nevertheless, I acknowledge the advantages of taking risks and exceeding reasonable limits. Even though the field of information technology values innovation, failing to take calculated risks could make it difficult to maintain a competitive edge.    

    I more closely align with Steve Wozniak's strategy than Steve Jobs' in terms of my own values and beliefs. Despite the fact that Jobs was unquestionably smart, his leadership style frequently came out as distant and disconnected, which contributed to a feeling of isolation and detachment inside the organization. In contrast, Wozniak's warmth and generosity fostered a sense of cohesion and camaraderie within Apple. I place a high emphasis on connections and my family, thus I think creating an environment like this is crucial for my own business.

    Lastly, "Pirates of Silicon Valley" highlights the many approaches that Steve Jobs and Bill Gates employed to achieve success while offering a fascinating peek into the commercial and technology realms.I envision myself as a future technopreneur combining the best features of each strategy into my own distinctive philosophy. I see the need of building a supportive workplace environment and a feeling of community inside my organization, instead of taking after Steve Jobs. I aspire to excel in all areas of my life, not just the computer sector, therefore I will continue to follow my moral standards and pursue my objectives.

Comments